Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Murina Updated

Murina the Bat Doll got a little more work done on her - I added eyelashes, worked on her face a little more, and painted some little flying bats on her neck (which was looking rather bare).
She's available for sale on Etsy: www.allegromelody.etsy.com
Here are some more photos!

Red and black paisley fabric wings and skirt.

I think her eyes look much sharper with more definition.
 
Her wings are held in place with a purple button just like her arms.
Her boots are painted with a paisley-like pattern to match the wings and skirt.

She comes with a little shelf that she sits on -- can be hung on the wall with a nail.


We created this shelf so that she might be displayed easily. I'm always running out of shelf room for my dolls, so this is our solution -- hang them on the wall like picture frames!

Please let me know what you think, and feel free to message me if you have any questions! I hope you like her.


Murina was made for the Art Dolls Only Halloween Challenge - check out the other lovely art dolls here! 

2 comments:

Deena said...

I really love her "costuming", especially the BOOTS!!

PS Gave you a Blog Award - When you have time and if you desire to complete:)

Allegro Melody Art Dolls said...

Thanks for the comments, Yve and Fabby Dolls! And many thanks for the Blog Award - I'll be sure to pass it on when I have a chance.