Sunday, January 3, 2010

Review in the Albuquerque Journal Arts Section!

I was thrilled to open the paper this morning and see a review of the Valley of the Art Dolls show that specifically mentions my doll!  Here's my favorite part of the article: "With wild and crazy red hair, striped tights and clockwork digestive system, Mock's girl wonder could easily show Alice a few untrammeled trails through Wonderland." The critic, Wesley Pulkka, also called my doll "beautifully rendered" and "masterfully built."  Wow - what a compliment!  

First, there is an image on the masthead of the Arts section:


Here's a link to the article in the Albuquerque Journal Arts Section. And I'll post the article itself as an image, although I'm not sure how readable it is (click on the image to get a larger version). 


 And my friend Leighanna Light is also mentioned in the article. 

What a wonderful way to start the new year!

2 comments:

Rivkah said...

Hooray! What wonderful news. You go, girl!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How great! I've just found your blog and I am SO in love with your dolls! You are very talented!