Thursday, March 4, 2010

Butterfly Circus

I'm in the process of working on my second Traveling Doll Project doll, Payton. She came from Mealy Monster Land, and I've heard that she wants to join the circus.
I've started painting her face, and began searching for inspiration for the rest of her. I was reminded of a short film I watched recently called the Butterfly Circus. It's a wonderful film, and definitely worth the 20 minutes to watch it.

(The film may take a little while to load, and is best watched in full screen mode - not sure why it's not embedding with a small video window like it should!)
Hmmm - perhaps she needs some butterfly wings?

2 comments:

Regina said...

Ohhh I love this idea and am so excited to she her finished. I did a circus clown...she is sitting on a cloud with a silver lining and has tons of handmade silk ribbon butterflies all around her!!!

Hugs,
Regi

Sue said...

I'm not doing the travelling doll project, but it sure is fun to see the progress of them!

Sue:)